WICKER BASKETS - 10 GREAT USES FOR WICKER BASKETS
1. Wicker Laundry Baskets - Using wicker baskets for laundry is a great way to store and transport your laundry anywhere in your home.
2. Toilet Paper Storage - Storing your toilet paper in a wicker basket can be a very pleasing and convenient way to store your toilet paper rolls.
3. Wicker Umbrella Baskets - Store your umbrellas by the Front in a cute wicker basket door for convenient access.
4. Throw and Comforter Storage - Store your throws and comforters in your wicker baskets, whether it be in an open space or closet.
5. Books and Magazines Storage - Store your books and magazines in a wicker basket which can be placed anywhere in the home. From the bathroom to the bedroom, to the living, or even store your cookbooks in the kitchen in a wicker basket.
6. Wicker Baskets as Plant Holders - Place your plants in wicker baskets. (make sure there is a saucer or plant pot without holes or a plastic liner inside the wicker basket to protect the wicker.)
7. Towels, Cosmetic and Jewelry Storage - Wicker baskets can do just about anything. Store towels or cosmetics in your bathroom or linen closet in a wicker basket. Or even roll up a few hand towels by the sink for your guests to dry their hands. Then place another wicker basked nearby (on the floor) for soiled towels. You can also place your cosmetics and jewelry in wicker baskets that can be stored in the cabinet or on your bathroom counter.
8. Wicker Toy Baskets - Store children's toys in a wicker basket. It will look great in a hidden or open area just about anywhere in your home.
9. Wicker Tool Box - Store small tools, cloths and manuals in a wicker box in the garage. It'll soften up the space and keep all objects organized.
10. Wicker Fruit Basket - Lastly, we cannot forget about the wicker fruit basket. Store your fruits in a lovely wicker basket, they need very little maintanance and look gorgeous on any table.